Title: Home Alone With Humor 1.5 hrs (90 Min)
Presenter: Jeff Justice
Learning how to take control of your home office instead of it taking control of you and getting the most out of your work at home business.
The session will deal with learning skills for organization, people, and family management as well as stress management.
I. The participants will discover
• The secrets to being super-productive
• There is life after transcripts
• The joys of being your own boss and dealing with the headaches
II. The participants will learn how to:
• Say no to family and friends and still have them love you
• How to take control of their own lives
• Reduce and prevent burnout
• Manage the stress of a home office
The session is highly interactive and combines demonstration, lecturettes, behavior modeling and audience participation
People who run businesses out of their homes are sometimes not treated as professionally as those who work out of an office. There are demands and impositions put on them by family and friends who don’t understand what they do and the time requirements to accomplish their workload. They need to learn to organize their time and their lives to make the work at home experience both an enjoyable and profitable one.